the campsite
the campers
plenty of snacks were involved, of course
yeah, right
They "camped" in the gazebo in our back yard, mosquito curtains pulled together and zipped, lawn furniture and sleeping bags made into beds, and a pillar candle burning for their campfire. They even roasted mini marshmallows over the candle using fondue sticks! Then they got my camera to document.
I must admit, I really thought they'd be back inside in their comfy beds by at least 3 or 4 that morning. However, not only did they last the night, the next morning Little L came in, grabbed a book, went back outside and began reading while Big L kept snoozing with the sun shining bright. What a sight! I underestimated my boys. And, I learned that teenage boys really can sleep through anything, anywhere.
2 comments:
I am surprised the "daddy" didn't request needles to roast the mini marshmallows on as he once did with his mom.
Too funny. Your sons have your sense of humor.
Post a Comment