January 1, 2008

New to Blogging

After much resistance, I have entered the blog world. However, I make no promises. I hear others teasing and complaining about infrequent posts, so I will say upfront that I have no idea how often I will post. For your reading amusement, JRR will also add posts here, but you will still find his typical rants on his own spot.

4 comments:

joyfuljourney said...

Look at you! Welcome to bloggy world. Although I know we won't get to hear from you all that much, I look forward to hearing/reading what you have to say.

So, did you enjoy doing NOTHING on this first day of the year?

kacole said...

YEA!!!!!

JAR said...

Thanks for the warm welcome! And, yes, I enjoyed doing absolutely nothing today. I'm going to finish watching My Fair Lady now and then go to sleep. What a day!

Conbob said...

Glad you are blogging! If you skip a few months now and then, don't feel too bad. I went from September until December 26 without blogging; however, you probably will have quite a bit more to write about than I do!