June 12, 2011

Dance Recital

Yesterday was one of the top 3 days of Hope's year:  birthday, Christmas, and dance recital.  It's amazing to see her, this beautiful girl who is often too afraid to simply walk through a room full of people, dance her heart out before an entire audience.



This is my favorite.



After Hope's performance at Mayfest

 I worked backstage in the dressing rooms so wasn't exactly thinking about pictures, but we had to get a picture in our matching shirts.

 Here is the ballet performance. . . I can't say enough how much I LOVE the music for this routine!!


Dance Recital - Honor from Jody Ridlehoover on Vimeo.

2 comments:

joyfuljourney said...

Hope, your dance was graceful and exquisite! I really wish I could've seen it in person! I love you so much and I'm very, very proud of you!

Sarah Dawneé said...

That dance and the music were absolutely beautiful! =)