Coincidence?
September 15, 2008
Coincidence?
Saturday, as rain from Ike fell all day, we decided to make a yummy carrot cake from scratch. The recipe promised it to be the most moist carrot cake ever--yeah, so moist the center would not get done. JRR decided to remedy the situation by scooping out the middle, which of course had to be iced. The results:

Coincidence?
Coincidence?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Coincidence... I think not. But then again my brother could have very likely been planning that... he is weird that way.
Well, I'll 'fess up and say that I did the icing. I really wasn't trying to create the image, but the more I iced, the clearer it became. So I added the few extra swirls to top it off. Although, had JRR been doing the icing, I agree, it would have been planned from the start!
Post a Comment