June 1, 2008

H is 13!

Yes, we now have two teenagers in our home. In another year and a half, we will have 3, but we won't go there now; today is about H.

Inspired by Joyful Journey's suggestion, I gathered some photos of H from over the years, and I would love for anyone who has a favorite H story (or stories) to please share! I must warn you, as I began looking for pictures, I had a very difficult time narrowing the selection. Here is the best I could do~maybe some of these will be story starters!


WHAT A CUTIE!



FEARLESS:



FOR GRANDMA:



THE AUNTS WHO WILL ALWAYS HAVE GUM:




DADDY WASTES NO TIME:




NEVER A DULL MOMENT:





I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SIX YEARS OLD!



MAKING THE BEST OF THINGS:



MANY SIDES OF H:




SWEET SIDE:

5 comments:

kacole said...

I'll have to think a little longer for a funny story, but some of my favorite sayings were:
-picano
-Dobble Gobby Smith
-All the Bister sisters (where did that name come from)

I'll have more later.

JAR said...

I wish I could tell you the origin of the name, but I honestly have no idea. She was 3 when she named the first Bister (she only had one at the time). We questioned her about several possible sources, but each time the response was "No! Bister!" Later, she received one of the very large "Bister" dolls, then one of the smaller ones. So they became the Bister family: Mama Bister, Sister Bister (the original doll), and baby Bister.

Anonymous said...

I will never ever forget how that baby was laughing(cackling!) at the rough treatment her grandma was giving her that day..she had us all laughing so hard at her. I think I was covering her up and then yanking the towel or blanket off..one of my favorites...

Anonymous said...

I remember that little blonde haired girl running around the church from person to person. Lighting up the room with her smile. Hard to believe she is 13. Wow times flies. What a beautiful young lady she is growing into though.
-Cherrie Goforth

Pipesville said...

I will never forget when she was born or the years when she was little. She has grown up so much. I always tried to treat her with something special because she was the only girl among all the boys we all had. Thanks for sharing her during those first few years with me. :)

Lynne