The flag she made for her very patriotic dad, and she definitely received the brownie points she sought with that creation!
March 17, 2008
Lego Girl
H has never been fond of playing with Legos. However, the other day I gave Legos as an assignment during school. I love how her mind works--she works her girlishness into everything she does. Here she is with the Lego Closet:


The flag she made for her very patriotic dad, and she definitely received the brownie points she sought with that creation!
The flag she made for her very patriotic dad, and she definitely received the brownie points she sought with that creation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is the little yellow number a bikini??
Although there is still the fascination with bikinis, this is actually (I've been informed) a "tankini"? We are fortunate to have wonderful friends whose daughters understand H, and they purposefully provide positive peer pressure in that area. Our new obsession is the tankini!
Post a Comment