
the blue man group. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .the dog
Though I have protested and then unenthusiastically accepted the presence of video games in my home, I must admit that the Wii has won me over. It was a great evening, and everyone left looking like they had just participated in a track meet!
When I got them together for a group picture, after the first shot one of the guys said, "Turn to the right". Couldn't resist taking a couple of group mug shots after that!




4 comments:
I too have resisted the presence of video games at home. However, I feel that when we move to a larger house in the near future, I will eventually lose the battle as there will be more living space to tie up with such contraptions... Yes, the Wii has much better looking stuff than some of its predecessors...
And I want a Mac!!!! Will someone please tell my husband I want a Mac??!
I can't believe that his group of friends at his birthday are all TEENAGERS! What happened to that little tiny boy how would always say "want to see my woom?" So are any of those girls "special" to him???
I agree Kacole! What is L doing hanging with all those big kids??? He obviously had a miserable time with all those kids who MUST be a lot older.
Should have had the party at "Old McDonald's"!!
Beaver, you let me know how I can help-I'm all about converting people to Mac!! We resisted, rolled our eyes at, and teased Mac fanatics for a long time. We have been won over completely.
As for the boy, you think it's hard to see those pictures. You should've been here, standing next them, hearing their conversations. Yikes! Definitely growing up too fast! They are a great group of kids, though.
The girls are very good friends of his. They are 14 and 15, and black belts in karate! Their dad was actually the boys' instructor for a while. So, as you can understand, it's quite platonic.
Post a Comment